Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where's the Snowing Going??


OK..the kid in me is a bit excited now. The weather reporters are actually predicting SNOW??? for us tonight!!!! WOO HOO!!! I just had to get that out!! It has been SO long since we have had ANY snow that I would secretly..no it's not a secret...I WANT TO SEE THE WHITE STUFF!!!
It's not for me...for Nicholas!!! My poor son is 12 years old and thinks that a snowy day is a few microscopically small flecks of ice that have randomly fallen over the past 12 years of his life!!! I would love for him to see real snow! We even have a REAL snow sled that we purchased after the "Blizzard of 93" that has NEVER been used!!!! He would probably stroke out in the morning if he woke up and there was actually snow on the ground!! Ok..ME TOO...have I said it????WOO HOO!!!!
Ok...I know what some of you are thinking...why in the world am getting so excited about the thought of playing in snow...when I have a broken knee...on crutches and in a leg brace...well, alright, if the white stuff does make an appearance...I will just have to watch from the porch like an oldie....Come on Snow...we're depending on you!!!!! I hope that when I post tomorrow..I will be posting some pics of our day in the snow...We'll see...What do you think will happen????

2 comments:

Chris Hamm said...

Would it be ok for you to write a blog about the ole bloomers

Michelle said...

Give me time my young friend...Only one topic per day...snow and bloomers are a crazy mix....watch for updates though.... you NEVER know with me..huh???