Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Must Be Fair


After writing my post about my nephew Christopher...it brought about a little controversy from another member of my family. After being reminded about 2 dozen times last night...I am now going to write to you all about my dear and darling niece Ashleigh!!!!
Ashleigh is Christopher's little sister ( I only write that as a point of reference for those who don't know). Ashleigh is 15 years old and in the 9Th grade. Ashleigh is a beautiful young woman not only on the outside...but the inside as well. Ashleigh is smart, loving, caring and an all around great girl. Ashleigh will go far in life. With all of this being said....I had the opportunity to go to NYC with her this New Year's holiday and I also discovered that Ashleigh can also be a little nutty at times....You know I loves you Ashie!!!! Love Auntie Moto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE!!!!!! This is getting too much for me to read. Your last two posts are starting to make me feel a "little" sick.