Ahhhh..It's finally Friday. I did not think Friday would ever get here this week. At one point this week, I thought that someone was playing a really mean trick on me by rolling the days of week over and over again starting on Wednesday. I love Fridays.
When I leave work on a Friday I begin to mentally plan the night! Friday nights usually start with dinner out and then right home to get in my most comfy "sleep pants". These are the pants that I would just die 50 deaths if anyone other than my hubby or son EVER saw me in! They even call these pants my "Comfy Uniform". Friday nights are then usually spent laying around on the couch or bed watching movies or tv. We are so lazy on Friday nights. I love thinking about sleeping late on Saturday and not having to get up early for work. Tonight it is raining and somewhat stormy... extra lazy weather...Ahhh...I love Fridays!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment