Ok...I have to make a blog retraction!!!! I have made a BIG mistake!!!! After posting the last two posts of me as Heidi...I have now found out that the lovely dress that I am wearing
IS from SWITZERLAND!!!!! I was wrong when I asked my mother about them...she was thinking about another lovely get up!!! These dresses actually came from the Alps themselves!!! My dear Aunt Carolyn brought them to us when she returned from a visit there!!!

Oh My!!!! I TRULY may have had on wooden clogs after all!!!! Here is a picture of my Aunt Carolyn so that you all can see the one that thought that we would look just precious in our Swiss Miss get-ups!!!! Here's a Big Yodel out to you Carolyn!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Don't act like you don't know what kind of shoes you were wearing.... the same kind that me, Andrea, and Allison were wearing... Black Patent Leather. Oh yea, don't forget the white knee socks that you also had on. The top 1/2" rolled over to make cuff. And of course, the top of your socks and the bottom of your dress overlapped. (no knees showing)
Post a Comment