I started this blog last year to keep my family and friends up on the events and happenings that occur from day to day in our lives. Years ago...Pre-blog days, I was an avid scrapbooker...but I have been a real slacker and gotten REALLY behind on my pages for Nicholas...like 5 years behind!!! So with this blog thing, I can just sit and type my thoughts and post pics that relate and it is SO SIMPLE!!!!! I love looking back at old posts and laughing at the stories and memories that each event holds. It's like a video scrapbook that is easily shared with everyone!
Now...with all of that somewhat deep thought being said....I have a video to share that I accidentally found on Nicholas' camera while unloading our snow pics last weekend and I just think that it needs to be shared and placed in the blog for future reference...There are just no words to add now....those of you who REALLY know Nicholas will understand....I hope you enjoy this as much as I have...it's a self-made video by Nicholas.... I've decided that I could entitle this blog entry... "BUSTED"!!!!!! What do you think?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are an AWFUL PERSON AND MOTHER posting that on the internet
it is his 15 minutes of fame!!!! Chris you know that you WISH it were you !!!!!!!!
That is so Nicholas! Save it for his wedding!
Post a Comment