
AHHHHH....today is the official first day of our Spring Break. Boy, did it come in with a bang! It has been dreary and rainy since we got up this morning....not real Spring like. Anyway, even though the weather is yuck and we can't really enjoy the "Spring" in Spring Break....it is SO nice to know that I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I have watched Lifetime Movies, caught up on emails, and now worked on my blog! Can't really say I've been under much stress! It would not hurt my feeling one bit if time stopped right now and for the next seven days...life was just as it is now!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure, I would love to be at the beach right now enjoying the sun, getting a tan, reading a beach book, etc....but, who can complain when I am so happy with my hubby and son here with me!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment