Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Coin Laundry


There are many things that happen from day to day that make you just stop and think...Hum...Nicholas had one of those HUM moments last weekend...

My precious son...who is very smart...has hit the pre-teen age. I've heard that this happens sometimes to pre-teen boys but, I honestly think that he may be losing his mind. Booksmarts... he's got that all the way....Common sense as a pre-teenager...I am REALLY beginning to wonder.
Saturday after his basketball team pictures...we decided we had enough time to go and eat before his game started. As we were riding down the road towards the restaurant, he looked over and said,"Coin Laundry...that cool". I didn't think much of it, as he tends to talk ALL of the time anyway...but then he said..."How does a coin laundry work?" I proceeded to tell him that you just put your money in and turn on the washer. He was amazed...you should have seen the look on his little innocent face when he said..."That a good idea...money does get real nasty sometimes". Get it...A COIN Laundry to wash your money!!!
Oh, dear...help us. Pray for us that we make it through the teen years...My straight A son has lost his mind!!! A COIN Laundry...what else does he not know about...I'm still giggling!!!.....

3 comments:

Holly Browder said...

But the real question is...
does he still like to debate? Is he the master?

Chris Hamm said...

He is only taking after his brilliant cousin Christopher Aaron Hamm. At least he has straight A's to fall back on...



ohh and I never knew my aunt had such great taste in inspirational music... try this one "come on get higher" by matt nathanson

Michelle said...

Oh Chris...you just don't know how COOL you Aunt REALLY is..????