I thank God daily for making me who I am, giving me what I have, and blessing me with the things that he has allowed to overcome. I know that throughout any situation that God allows me to face...HE is right beside me.
He has also given me the BEST husband in the world. I feel so blessed to have the precious husband that God has given to me. He is my support and encourager. I DON't know what I would have done all of these years if I had not had him by my side.
I believe this verse so much...What a powerful message it gives!!!!
"I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!!!" Phillipians 4:13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are such a great role model to me and many others. No matter what happens in life, remember that you have so many friends and family who are here for you. You are an amazing person and don't ever let anyone or anything change that!
Post a Comment