Have you ever wondered what it is like to actually see you life pass before your eyes???? Well...I have actually done just that. Last weekend, at the lake, my brother in law Danny, put my life in his hands..no I mean his BOAT! I actually got on an inter tube with Allison and TRUSTED... I use that word LOOSELY...Danny to pull us around the lake. After about 45 seconds of "Slow-Aunt Bea Speed"...Danny proceeded to try and THROW us off the tube. Allison and I were adamant about staying on and with all our might... we were flung to and fro in the wake of the speeding boat. The pictures are hilarious as they show our struggle to fight against DANNY and try to win...Unfortunately...He won. Allison ended with a really bad tube burn...and I well, let's just say...half of Smith Lake ended up in my mouth!!!!!!!! Danny is such a precious Brother-In-Law:)


3 comments:
You ARE a Grandma....You failed to mention that your 9 YEAR OLD niece was also on the tube,and she NEVER FELL OFF or COMPLAINED. I just think that you and sister Allison are WIMPS!!
Do want some cheeze with that whine?
Crazy Brother-In Law Danny
All I have to say is that I am STILL bruised and sore from this event!!! I'll be sure to send my "crazy brother-in-law" all the doctor bills from this day.....
He should be locked up for trying to kill us....My next lake visit I'll sit on the dock with Mimmie, Papa, and Emma!!!
I liked the Crazy Uncle's boat ride thank you very much... he is a great driver... even though i fell off a BUNCH
Post a Comment