Friday, July 11, 2008

How Hot is Hot????

We have all heard the saying.."It's so hot that you could....". I'm sure that we could probably think of several things to fill in the missing blank about the hot temperature. Well, it has been so hot here lately that I thought that I would share a few of my favorites about the oppressive heat that we are feeling these days.
It's So Hot....
...the birds have to use pot holders to pull worms from the ground.
...I saw two trees fighting over a dog. ( I know that you had to think about that one)
...it feels like Alabama asphalt.
...the Popsicle time frame is down to 20 seconds.
...that it makes me want to take off my skin and sit in my bones.
...I feel like I'm wearing an aluminum foil sweater.

Well, it is hot here... and there is not much we can do about it either. Go to the pool, sit in the house, take a cool shower...that's about all of our options. Here are some pictures of Nicholas, Ashleigh, Madeline and Emma trying to beat the heat at the pool. Notice the one picture of Emma eating an Oreo. It was so hot...the icing melted in her hands from the cookie before she could actually eat it. It was running down her hands. I have to add that saying to my list now that I have seen it. Now that's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT..... Yes it it HOT.

Emma has to be eating something; anything; everything.... It's EMMA

Cool picture of Nicholas... Sunning his "BOD"

Anonymous said...

Look at Madeline's face she is thinking hard about something!
-Ash