Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Four Christmases!!!

Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
Well, Christmas has come and gone and it seems almost a blur to me. I guess that I had sent the entire first few days of my vacation getting ready for Christmas and it came so fast. We had a fabulous holiday as usual. We did the marathon of Christmas visits again this year. It all started at Kirk's mom's house on Christmas Eve. We all had a great time visiting and enjoying each other's company. We then got home around 9:30. I was so tired that I went right to bed. Nicholas woke us up at 5:30 wanting to go downstairs and check out the Christmas goodies. We did. At 7:00, my parents came over to see what Santa had brought Nick. They ate Christmas breakfast with us. They did not stay too long because they had to make the rounds themselves. The Pointers came over around 10:00. They saw the goods as well and went on their way. Kirk, Nicholas and I rushed to get ready and go over to my Parent's house for lunch. All of my family were there. My parents really enjoy having us all over. ONLY my mother could not get stressed having that many people eat at her house. We left Mom's around 2;30 so that I could get home in time to cook for The Colburn's to come over. We had 12 here by 5:30! Everyone left by 9:00p.m. and we were pooped. What a day! If you haven't seen the movie "Four Christmases" then you should just come and spend Christmas with us! We live the movie!!!!! I am attaching some pictures from the holidays...They are not that good but it is our own version of "Four Christmases"!!!

No comments: