
As I was watching TV the other day...I saw this thing about blogging. It's a new challenge given to people as the New Year approaches. This challenge is to make a list of 50 things that you would like to do before you die. It's like your very own personal "Bucket List", as well as things that you could strive to accomplish in the upcoming New Year. Anyway, I have been thinking about this challenge and have come up with my own "Bucket List".
50 Things I Want To Do::
1. See Niagara Falls.
2. Go to Moundville, Al. (I know...you think that this is crazy...BUT, I have never been)
3. Meet President George W. Bush.
4. Go to Australia.
5. Ride in a sub-marine.
6. Go snow skiing.
7. See every Broadway show that I possibly can.
8. Take cooking classes.
9. Go on an Alaskan Cruise.
10. Spend a week at a Health Spa.
11. Bungee jump.
12. Sing in my church choir.
13. Take a trip with ALL of my closest friends.
14. Take a ride with Kirk in a hot air balloon.
15. Learn how to play the piano.
16. Visit all of the States that I have not been to yet.
17. Finish an actual marathon.
18. Not be afraid to confront someone that I feel is wrong.
19. Earn another college degree.
20. Take care of my parents the way they have taken care of me through the years.
21. Reconnect with my old college sorority sisters.
22. Learn to roller blade and be good at it!
23. Spend New Year's Eve in NYC with Kirk and Nicholas.
24. Be able to help someone with the experiences that I have had.
25. Teach an Adult to read.
26. Learn a foreign language.
27. Take art classes.
28. Be financially able to adopt a family in need.
29. Walk the length of the Great Wall of China.
30. Have a full time maid.
31. Be a contestant on The Price Is Right.
32. Work at a clothing store.
33. Have lots of grandchildren.(WAY in the FUTURE)
34. Read the Bible all the way through.
35. Ride a donkey to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
36. Live somewhere else. Snow, beach, mountains???
37. Take ballroom dance classes with Kirk.:)
38. Have a personal shopper.
39. Buy anything I want and not ever look at a price tag.
40. Go on a real safari.
41. Go back to St. Martin's Island where we went on our honeymoon.
42. Eat caviar.
43. Put a Christmas tree in every room of my house.
44. Make a Red Velvet Cake from scratch.
45. Grow a vegetable garden in my backyard.
46. Have a salt water aquarium.
47. Learn how to make Chinese food.
48. Swim with dolphins.
49. Be able to do a back bend.
50. Attend the taping of a sitcom.
Well...that is that. I really would go on even further...but, It looks like I have a lot to accomplish. I need to go and get started!
I hope that as you read through my list...you think about all of the things you would like to do in your life. Make your own list and see what you get.



1 comment:
What happened to run a marathon?????
Post a Comment