Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A busy Week!

I feel like it has been forever since I have been able to post a blog. With school just starting back...our routine is still not settled. It has been a great start to the new year though. Nicholas has settled in the Middle School himself and is really liking it. It has been sort of a shock at the amount of homework he has had though. He is coping and is getting really good grades. I am so blessed to have such a sweet, smart and all around GOOD child. Sometimes when I stop and think about things...I so often take for granted just how blessed I truly am. I live in a great home, I have a great job, I have a husband who loves and adores me, and a son that is so wonderful. Who could ask for more?
Take care and think about all of the blessings in your life too!

No comments: